Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 4th Annual General Meeting of Facial Palsy UK (the ‘Charity’) will be held on Saturday 8 October 2016 from 12 – 3pm at The Great Northern Hotel, Station Approach, Peterborough, PE1 1QL.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the third AGM held on 17 October 2015.
3. To receive the Board of Trustees’ Report and Accounts for the period ending 30 June 2016
4. To re-elect Alison Sweeting who is retiring by rotation.
5. To appoint Gareth Price as a replacement for Louise Watson who retires after 3 years service.
6. To elect Jan Jutsum to the Trustee Board.
7. To re-appoint Goldwins Limited as Independent Examiners
8. Review of 2015/16
End of formal business
Drinks and a light lunch will be served and there will be time to mingle with other guests.
- Talk by Andi Heaton, Senior Psychological Therapist – ‘Understanding and managing the psychosocial impact of a facial palsy’.
- Talks and performances from people with facial palsy
- Special announcements
- Announce winners of Annual Prize Draw and call winners of Meet and Greet Raffle.
Facial Palsy UK is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales, No. 8107184.
Registered Office: Facial Palsy UK, Eventus, Sunderland Road, Market Deeping, Peterborough, PE6 8FD.
Charity registered in England and Wales, No. 1148115 and Scotland, No. SC045086.
Click here to download a copy of the draft minutes from Facial Palsy UK’s Annual General Meeting (8 October 2016).
Download a PDF of the Review of the year 2015-16 which accompanies the minutes to the 2016 AGM.
PLEASE NOTE: the minutes from the 2016 AGM are a draft, and won’t be approved until our next AGM.
Last reviewed: 20-11-2016 || Next review due: 01-06-2017