Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 5th Annual General Meeting of Facial Palsy UK (the ‘Charity’) will be held on Saturday 18 November 2017 from 12 – 3pm at East Berkshire College, Station Road, Langley, Berkshire, SL3 8BY. Note we will be on the Langley campus.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the fourth AGM held on 8 October 2016.
3. To receive the Board of Trustees’ Report and Accounts for the period ending 30 June 2017
4. To re-elect Charles Nduka who is retiring by rotation.
5. To re-elect Vanessa Venables who is retiring by rotation.
6. To re-elect Fiona Hawthorne who is retiring by rotation.
7. To re-appoint Sheila Crowley as a Trustee on the board (co-opted 18/01/2017)
8. To re-appoint Rebecca Black as a Trustee on the board (co-opted 18/01/2017)
9. To re-appoint Sue Parsons as a Trustee on the board (co-opted 18/01/2017)
10. To re-appoint Dimitra Gkerdouki as a Trustee on the board (co-opted 26/04/2017)
11. To re-appoint Rawlinsons as Independent Examiners
12. Review of 2016/17
End of formal business
Drinks and a light lunch will be served and there will be time to mingle with other guests.
- Speaker – to be confirmed
- Talks from people with facial palsy to be confirmed
- Special announcements
Facial Palsy UK is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales, No. 8107184.
Registered Office: Facial Palsy UK, Eventus, Sunderland Road, Market Deeping, Peterborough, PE6 8FD.
Charity registered in England and Wales, No. 1148115 and Scotland, No. SC045086.
Click here to download a copy of the draft minutes from Facial Palsy UK’s Annual General Meeting (8 October 2016).
Download a PDF of the Review of the year 2015-16 which accompanies the minutes to the 2016 AGM.
PLEASE NOTE: the minutes from the 2016 AGM are a draft, and won’t be approved until our next AGM.
Last reviewed: 22-06-2017 || Next review due: 01-09-2017