This section of our website outlines additional information that may be useful to people with facial palsy in terms of support.
- Just Diagnosed – information for those newly diagnosed with facial palsy.
- Advocacy – supporting and enabling people to access information, services and treatment; express their views and concerns; defend their rights; explore choices and options available.
- Bullying – information about bullying and facial palsy, organisations that can help, and more.
- Claire’s Card – a credit card size information card explaining about facial palsy and how it affects the individual.
- Facial Palsy and Your Rights – information about legal protections afforded to people with facial palsy.
- Online Support – find out about the online support available to people with facial palsy.
- Facebook Group Guidelines – our Facebook Group Guidelines are there to protect your safety and security, please read them if you plan to join our Facebook group(s).
- NHS Complaints – find out how to make a complaint about NHS care.
- NHS Funding Denied – funding is often denied for some NHS treatments for facial palsy, it’s important to dispute this. Read more about it here.
- Other Organisations – find out about the other organisations that may be able to help someone with facial palsy.
Last reviewed: 27-11-2016 || Next review due: 27-11-2018