Facial Palsy UK is looking for a volunteer to provide administrative support from our accessible office in Eventus, Market Deeping, Peterborough. Above expertise or qualifications, we are looking for someone who is dependable, who can commit to supporting us for one day a week (Monday, Wednesday or Friday) or more, for a minimum of three months. The volunteer position will provide good preparation to working in the sector. There is opportunity to grow the role. You will get to meet new people and receive valuable experience which may help you with career advancement in future.
- Travel and lunch expenses
Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Support our individual fundraisers by sending out fundraising materials, follow up as required and thank you letters.
- Event administration – dealing with marathon entries, sending out running vests, etc.
- Update and maintain our community mailing list.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills
Please send cover letter and CV to Karen Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last reviewed: 23-04-2018 || Next review due: 30-06-2018