For those seeking online support there are many Facebook groups connected to the various causes of facial palsy which you can find by doing a search on Facebook.
Facial Palsy UK Online Support Options
- Health Unlocked – our online message board for anyone affected by facial palsy.
- Facial Palsy UK Facebook group for Parents and Carers of children with facial palsy. – please note this is strictly for parents and carers of children with facial palsy, with the exception of representatives of Facial Palsy UK.
- Facial Palsy UK Facial Palsy in Pregnancy Facebook group – for people who had facial palsy in pregnancy or just after giving birth
- Humberside, Lincolnshire & Yorkshire network – for people with facial palsy in Humberside, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire
- Northern Ireland network – for people with facial palsy in Northern Ireland
- Peterborough network – for people with facial palsy in Greater Peterborough area
- Wales network – for people with facial palsy in Wales
For our Facebook Group guidelines please click here.
Other non-Facial Palsy UK Groups
Please note that we only list other groups that follow the same safety guidelines as us. Also, with specific conditions there are often too many groups for us to list or advertise on our website so we encourage people to search online instead.
- I was an FP Kid – This group is strictly for over 13’s and adults who had facial palsy in childhood. They do not allow any charity advertising and although many of our volunteers are linked to this group, it is not a Facial Palsy UK group.
Last reviewed: 09-01-2019 || Next review due: 09-01-2021